• Wayne & Jill Corbeille


  • Contact Info - Tel: (702) 524-1957 / Fax: (702) 317-3309 / Dir: (702) 336-7309 / email me

Image Image Image Image
4506T-EZ Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript

Purpose of form.
Individuals can use Form 4506T-EZ to request a tax return transcript that includes most lines of the original tax return. The tax return transcript will not show payments, penalty assessments, or adjustments made to the originally filed return. You can also designate a third party (such as a mortgage company) to receive a transcript on line 5. Form 4506T-EZ cannot be used by taxpayers who file Form 1040 based on a fiscal tax year (that is, a tax year beginning in one calendar year and ending in the following year). Taxpayers using a fiscal tax year must file Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return, to request a return transcript.

2011 Instructions for Forms 1099-A & 1099-C

Specific Instructions for Form 1099-A

File Form 1099-A, Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property, for each borrower if you lend money in connection with your trade or business and, in full or partial satisfaction of the debt, you acquire an interest in property that is security for the debt, or you have reason to know that the property has been abandoned. You need not be in the business of lending money to be subject to this reporting requirement.

Coordination With Form 1099-C

If, in the same calendar year, you cancel a debt in connection with a foreclosure or abandonment of secured property, it is not necessary to file both Form 1099-A and Form 1099-C, Cancellation of Debt, for the same debtor. You may file Form 1099-C only. You will meet your Form 1099-A filing requirement for the debtor by completing boxes 4, 5, and 7 on Form 1099-C. However, if you file both Forms 1099-A and 1099-C, do not complete boxes 4, 5, and 7 on Form 1099-C. See the instructions for Form 1099-C on page 2.


* Corbeille Realty Group and its members are licensees that specialize in selling and buying real estate.  This site and the information in it are provided only as a tool.  We are not lawyers, CPA’s, estate planners nor financial experts and cannot give any advice outside our scope of expertise.  You are encouraged to seek council and advisement from a professional of your choice.

© 2013 BRER Affiliates LLC. An independently owned and operated broker member of BRER Affiliates LLC.
Prudential LogoPrudential, the Prudential logo and the Rock symbol are registered service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Used under license with no other affiliation with Prudential. Equal Housing Opportunity.Equal Housing OpportunityPrivacy Policy